Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Intro, preamble, thesis etc.

An intro to my blog.
*pushes glasses up in an attempt to seem intelligent*
To begin i would like to lay out some general guidelines as to what may be posted on this blog.  Though my ideas may not be coherent or cohesive, they will nevertheless be recorded into this blog.  My main purpose is stated in the "Have you Known her?" section to the left.
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some topics i want to touch on are artwork, my *ahem* novel that im attempting to write, anime, dreams, and basically any other meaningless rambling that happens to fall out of my mind.  Theory: there may be something profound up in the attic. *nods head sarcastically*
as you, the reader, are probably aware of by now, i have terrible grammar (i throw commas in at random) and i use a lot of  *'s.  

Now i will attempt to write a blurb about myself...
*cracks fingers in anticipation of typing text diarrhea*
(sorry for the image btw.)

Hi! Im McKenzie. (Currently) i am a senior in High School.  I am planning on going to a community college in order to get GenEds out of the way, and then continuing on to an art college to pursue a career in Character Design. This would be for either video games or horror movies.  I am also interested in learning Japanese. (so i can watch anime w/o subtitles.)  Though my other interests are already described on my profile i would like to further elaborate on some of it.
Music: Im not going to say music is my life because that would be a lie. (and its very annoying when people say that.)  i am very fond of techno, screamo (fry, not core), alternative, j-rock,symphonic metal etc.  My music taste is mostly due to my aunt who had a great influence on my life.  She introduced me to Atreyu, Blue October and Panic at the Disco, which just so happen to be my all time favorite bands.  
Movie and Books:  I chunked these into category because my interest in genres really do not differ between the two medias. on a very basic level my genre is either horror or inappropriate humor.  The horror genre (though i don't consider it horror) pertains mostly to vampires. yes, i have read/ watched the twilight saga.  it was referred to me by a friend back in 7th grade.  she said i should read it because of my last name. (as one can imagine i get allot of crap for it). though i enjoyed the books then, i do not enjoy them as much now because i feel Stephanie Meyers style of writing is quite at the level i like to read at.  Back to the topic of vampires in general, i have a bookcase full of just vampire books as well as a shelf full of just vampire movies. i take pride in my collection.  The inappropriate humor genre mostly applies to movies, not so much books. (though the Japanese write some very suggestive material in manga)  I watch Jackass, Family Guy, South Park. enough said.
Activities:  I participated in soccer for 9 years.  i quit this year because of troubles with the coach. ( he is against playing girls on a boys team.  our school does not have a girls team so we get mushed in with them)
but that story is for another day.  I have been spinning poi for over a year now. (poi is a form of performance art) i would like to upgrade to fire at some point. i draw, paint, take pictures-basically anything that takes artistic abilities i will participate in.  I am also an avid video game player. (AKA nerd.)  my current goal is to beat Jak and Daxter 2 in under 5 hours. (im at 7hrs 28 minutes). i love the Assassins Creed games and Dynasty Warriors.  Any role-playing, third-person, fighter games i will play.  and then there's Sims.  i play this mostly for the building of houses. *smiles*  i just recently build a mental institution for my Sims. very...scenic. as Audra would say.

thats just about enough about me for one day.  
im very sorry if this happened to bore you but i figured this was a good intro to...well. Me.

Enjoy the rest of my blog i will try to post frequently. (depending on blog ideas)
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment