Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Prom season!

Prom season is here and i wanted to make use of my time that has all of a sudden appeared by making custom garters! 
here is one I made for a girl at my school:
 and here is the one i made for myself...i still have to add black to it so it will match my dress
 detail...
this is me trying on my dress in a very tiny dressing room.  there were two other ballgowns somehow stuffed into the room plus my massive dress so the skirt/tulle crap is really pooofy. anyways, the picture has been gotten. i may also add feathers to the garter..hmmmm...
anyways, thats what ive been up to other than the musical which i suppose i could post pictures of. oh and solo and ensemble contest for choir...maybe i will post some stuff from that as well. until then, M over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment